Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Days and dates

Firstly, today's an important day: GOOD LUCK to my housemate, it's viva day!

I will submit before Christmas. My extension is for one term, which technically means I have till the start of the new term. Here are the term dates and the new term starts on

Sunday Jan 18th

I have to submit before then and my aim is to submit before Christmas.

I'm assuming nothing will be working Christmas week, university offices will be closed and Oxford will be in hibernation so it'll have to be by Friday 19th December. It's now Tuesday, 14th October which means I have 66 days. Or 96 days, if you count till Jan 18th.

You do realise that this blog will now become a really boring account of how little I get done everyday, how much I panic about being skint and how desperate the jobsearch is. Only the best quality entertainment for you.

No comments: