Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm looking forward to hoovering

63 days left

I've set aside this whole afternoon for writing. I'm free until 5.30pm (hoovering time).

2 and a half hours into this writing afternoon I've added a staggering 12 words to my thesis.
I did have a productive* meeting with my supervisor this morning though, and left feeling positive, ready to write about the magnificent things I've done and what I've learnt and how meaningful my work will be to whoever takes this avenue of research further. (*supe meetings are usually a drawn out waste of time)
I haven't completely lost that feeling, I squeezed 12 words out of it, and I reckon I can get a few more. In the process of getting those 12 words though, I also learnt, with the help of the internet, that Madonna said Guy Ritchie is a retard (I love that I saw that on the Telegraph, not Heat or Perez Hilton, but the Telegraph); Deutshce bank bosses are giving their annual bonuses to their staff, I don't buy it; and metal faced mobiles can give you a rash. Fascinating. I can't wait till it's time to hoover.

No comments: