Friday, October 31, 2008

I got offered a job...

... a job that I'm 99.99% sure I can't have. Not a tax accountant, but on the way there. Poo.

I get worried when I hear myself say things like "I want to train as an accountant". It's not natural is it, even at my age there's something nauseating about that statement. It's also not natural to be talking to yourself so much, I hear.

An ok-ish morning at the office today: had a semi useful meeting with the supes. They now think I will have 4 results chapters. Yesterday I was still under the impression it was going to be 2.3 but is one of the wonders of DPhil misery. How much have I actually written in the last 6 days? ZERO. How many graphs have I plotted of the same flippin' data!!?!?? Hundreds(!)

Other news: BBC1 are showing Speed instead of Jonathon Woss tonight.

No comments: